Dec.20th -The Leftover Letter To Santa

Today's Inspiring Greeting

LEFTOVER LETTER TO SANTA

A leftover letter to Santa
One that nobody had found;
And the child who sent this letter
Was the one that we all had let down.

She said, "Santa, please find
someone to love me
Now that I'm all alone;
I want someone to care
I want someone to share
And be there for me til I am grown.

"My daddy left the day I was born
And my mom died so I'm on my own;
I know that they're coming to take me away
And Christmas is only a few days away."

"So Santa, I beg you, hear my plea
Cause next year who knows where I'll be;
I'm scared and I'm lonely
And I don't want toys
Like all of the rest of the girls and boys."

"I just want a home and someone to love
Like my Mom who's now with the angels above."
So search your heart and search your mind
And who knows when you may find ...
A leftover letter to Santa.

Copyright 1996 by E.V. Hall
Visit Her Site Here
LoriAnn
LoriAnn