Toilet Paper Christmas Card Poems

2020 will always be year when we racalled No Toilet Paper was to be found on store shelves! So let's get an early start on this year's simple gift. Introducing the  “Toilet Paper Christmas Card”!  Yes, You read that right. Let's get started.
Attached one of these little notes to your 2020 gift.

    Money is scare and times are hard,
    So I'm giving you this instead of a card,
    Something to use, something to share;
    So bottoms up! Just 'cause we care.
    Merry Christmas

    Money is tight
    And times are hard,
    So we are giving you this
    Instead of a card.
    Hang over or under
    Whichever is pleasin’
    And remember we wish you
    A great Holiday Season!

    I don't have much money to buy presents this year;
    Everything I look at seems frivolous and dear;
    I wanted to give you something - didn't want to leave you glum,
    So here is what I got You , Something to wipe your bum.

    I went looking for a gift and I wanted something to make you happy.
    Something to bring you a smile in case your holiday was crappy.
    So I’m giving you something I know you can use.
    It’s almost as useful as a new pair of shoes.
    I wanted to give you something, something that was kind of fun.
    So here is what I got you, something to wipe your bum!

    While the children are waiting for Santa’s big caper
    People give gifts wrapped in ribbons and paper
    Then come the goodie, like cookie dough batter.
    So instead of some goodies we give paper that matters.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
    * Printable Tags from TheIdeaDoor>

For My Sister!

    This is your Special Day and to show I care, I wanted to get you something to wear...
    I wasn’t sure of your size, and money is tight, and buying the wrong thing just wouldn’t be right...
    So, I’m giving you something I know you can use; It’s almost as useful as a new pair of shoes.
    Now every time you sit to pee, I know that you will be thinking of me!
    So, use this gift to dry your tush, Then make a wish before you flush.

Instructions

Begin by sticking your toilet paper inside the Ziploc bag. I then trimmed the zip top off of mine. I like the look of having it tied with a ribbon.

Glue on your googly eyes. Cut out an orange “carrot” whatever size you want. Cut 4 round stones for the mouth. Attach all of those with glue. Print off your poem and glue it to some cute Christmas paper.
Punch a hole so you can stick the ribbon through it. Tie that to the top so that it is sealed tightly.

 More Poems can be found on PoetrySoup - Tutorial Adapted from: A Thrifty Mom

Thanks For Visiting
LazsRealm
LazsRealm