Game: I Packed Santa's Bag



I have a game we played when I was a kid, and I will be "bringing it back" this year. It's called "I Packed Santa's Bag" .

Sit with your group around the room...so everyone can see one another. The first person starts by saying "I packed Santa's bag and in it I put...", then they say what they put in there. Such as a teddy bear. Or in the case of 10 years olds...Santa's bag might be packed with a toilet, or boogers. Anyway...you get the idea. You can pack Santa's bag with anything.

So the first person says their item, then the next person goes...they say "I packed Santa's bag and in it I put a teddy bear, and a fruitcake..." The third person says "...a teddy bear, a fruitcake, and a TV". And so on.

Each person must say everything that was packed before and add their thing.

This can go on for quite a while. You will find it amazing how many things you can remember...we would end up looping around the room several times. If you miss, you are out.

 GAME 2 – I WENT CHRISTMAS SHOPPING…

The aim of the game is to remember as many Christmas items purchased at the shops as possible!

To play

The first player starts the game by saying, “I went Christmas shopping and bought a ____,” identifying an item they would buy.

The second player continues, “I went Christmas shopping and bought a (names the first player’s item) and a ___ (adding a new item to the list).”

Players continue taking turns to remember the items purchased in order as the list gets longer and longer. The winner is the last person who can correctly name all of the items in sequence.

Variations

This game can be adapted to many different scenarios, for example, “I went on holidays and packed…” or “I went to school and took …”

Thanks For Visiting

LoriAnn
LoriAnn