Christmas Tree Poem



A last minute Gift for you to share with your neighbors, teacher's, church group etc...

Just add a miniature potted Christmas Tree, or even a special homemade Christmas Tree Ornamanet as a gift with the poem attached.


The Christmas Tree Poem
Author: K. Ross


    From a tree a manger was made
    On the first Christmas, in it He laid
    Also from a tree a cross was made
    And on it for our sins the price He paid.

    I remember each year as the tree I adorn

    His gift giving the day he was born
    As I gently place each ornament of gold
    in His hands I place my heart and my life for him to hold.

    Trusting in Him to take good care of me

    I pray and I sing as I decorate the tree.
    I am the way and the truth and the light said he
    That's why I put the lights on my Christmas tree.

    They light up my tree and the rest of the room

    As He lights up my heart and the rest of my home.
    I pause to think just before I plug them in
    They remove the darkness as He removed my sin.

    This past year has been a challenge, nightmares have come true

    How do others make it without Jesus to hold onto.
    I'm praising you Jesus for the strength you've given me
    Let your light shine through me so that others may see.

    With such great memories the smiles and the happy tears

    I look forward to putting up the tree this year
    Each one is unique and decorated differently
    But Your cross in each one is what I will see.

    From now on when I look at each Christmas Tree

    I will remember You Arose Lord after dying for me.




May the Light of Christ be your reason for the season!

Thanks For Visiting
LoriAnn
LoriAnn