Christmas Kitchen Angel


    Christmas Kitchen Angel - A textile angel made from a kitchen hand towel, washcloth and potholder. 


Kitchen Towel Angel - Photo image Credit

Tutorial from WikiHow
    Supplies Needed:
    1 dish towel
    1 dish cloth
    1 pot holder
    4 rubber bands
    ribbon
    printable poem below
    embellishments of your choice
* Kitchen Angel Poem  #1 *
An angel in the Kitchen
Watching the stew
Blesses your cooking
And all that you do.

*  Kitchen Angel Poem #2 *
In your kitchen I'd love to stay 
To bless and guide you Each new day. 
On you and yours My wings I spread 
As you prepare Your daily bread.


Display me for a little while
until I go out of style.
Snip a ribbon here and there
take apart with gentle care.
Enjoy the towel, Dishcloth,
Potholder and Scrubbie to
I'll make cleanup easy for you!



May this textile Angel bless you
And when the season's through
just snip the string and she'll
help with the kitchen work too.



I'm A Kitchen Angel
To Hang Upon Your Wall,
I'll Help You With Your Baking,
And See That Your Cakes Don't Fall!
While You Are Busy Cooking
And With Other Chores You Do,
You'll Always Have An Angel
Watching Over You!






I am your Kitchen Angel
I'll watch over all you do,
Baking all those goodies,
And snitching one or two!

And if you ever tire of me,
Or some help is what your wish is,
Just untie my little ribbons,
And I'll help you with the dishes.


Poem From http://allcraftsblogs.com/



Completed Tutorial here and/or  here 


Another Tutorial


Tip: Print out the poem onto the back of a piece of coordinating wallpaper and place a hole punch in the top left corner for attaching. The wallpaper holds up better than plain paper.


#dishtowel #crafts #dollarstorecrafts #christmas #gifts

Thanks For Visiting
LoriAnn
LoriAnn