Christmas in July Song Emoji Questions and Answers
https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/A1dMBBijxNL._SL1500_.jpg
Christmas in July Song Emoji Answers
Here are the answers to the Christmas in July Songs Emoji Pictionary game, listed in order from top to bottom:- [1] Christmas Tree (Five trees, arrow pointing to the last one)
[2] We Three Kings (Three figures wearing crowns)
[3] Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer (Grandma, person walking, car, reindeer)
[4] Let It Snow (Hands praying, snowflakes)
[5] Jingle Bell Rock (Bow/jingle, bell, rock)
[6] I'll Be Home for Christmas (Eye/I, bee/'ll, house/home, present/for, Christmas tree)
[7] Silent Night (Muted megaphone/silent, night sky)
[8] I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus (Eyes/saw, mommy, kiss, Santa)
[9] I'll Be Home for Christmas (Airplane/fly
[10] I'm Driving Home for Christmas (Airplane/fly -> home + N)
[11] I'll Be Home for Christmas (Car/driving, home, tree)
[12] Blue Christmas (Sad person, cold/blue face, home, winter window)
[13] Joy to the World (Happy faces, world/globe, rising chart/up)
[14] Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree (Rock music sign, circular arrow/around, Christmas tree)
[15] I Saw Three Ships (Eyes/saw, three ships)
[16] Santa Baby (Santa Claus, baby)
[17] The Little Drummer Boy (Hand pointing/the, drum, boy)
[18] You're A Mean One, Mr. Grinch 😠🤢🎄 (Mean + Green Grinch + Christmas)
Image Sources: Pinterest Board, Created by Scribbled LLC