Blogmas Day 25 - Poops and Soups

Christmas Treat Bag Suggestions:

  • Elf Pillows = handfull of Candy Cane Taffy
  • Grinch Pills = handfull of Green M&M’s or Tic Tacs
  • Reindeer Treats = handfull of M&M’s Sweet & Salty Snack Mix
  • Elf Poop = handful of Holiday M&M’s (green and red)
  • Snowman Soup = 1 packet Hot Cocoa, mini Marshmellows and small Candy Cane each bag
  • Mrs. Claus Kisses = handfull of Hershey’s Candy Cane Kisses 
  • ‘Twiz The Season = 1 bag small snack size Twizzlers each
  • Penguin Poop = handfull yogurt covered Raisins
  • Reindeer Noses = 8 Whoppers and 1 Cherry Sourball each bag
  • Gingy S’mores = 1 Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bar (snack size), 1 Kraft Jet-Puffed StackerMallows and 2 Gingerbread cookies each bag
  • Build A Snowman Kit = 3 large Marshmellows, 2 pretzel sticks, 3 mini chocolate chips, and 1 candy corn/fondant orange nose each

REINDEER FOOD POEMS

Combine oats and sprinkles in a small bowl. Add glitter if desired.
Place in zip top bags until Christmas Eve night.

POEM 1:

Sprinkle on the lawn Christmas Eve night.
The moonlight will make it sparkle bright.
As Santa’s reindeer fly and roam.
This will guide them to your home.

REINDEER POOP POEMS

Suggestion: Chocolate Covered Raisins

POEM #1

Christmas is coming and so are the deer
Listen closely and you will hear,
And 'long with them comes a special treat,
Reindeer droppings for you to eat !!!!!

POEM #2

 I hear that you've been naughty, So listen, here's the scoop.
 I'm running short on coal this year; So you get Reindeer Poop!

POEM #3

I came wide awake when I heard Santa call,
"Dash away, Dash away, Dash away all."
Grabbing my robe, I ran out to the lawn,
but reindeer and Santa were already gone.
So with my shovel I started to scoop,
all of the droppings--gourmet reindeer poop!
I thought, "Oh my goodness!! I'll put them in bags,
and then I'll attach a cute, colorful tag!
My friends will just LOVE them, they're good as can be!"
Merry Christmas to you from the reindeer and me!

Poem #4

For all the souls who hate the noise
Of Christmas cheer and lights and toys
For Mr. Scrooge, and Mrs. too,
Here's a little gift for you ...
A lump of coal won't be enough
To make up for the shine and fluff,
So, here's a scoop of reindeer poop
To offset all that Christmas Goop !!!

Poem #5

I woke up with such a scare when I heard Santa call...
"Now dash away, dash away, dash away all!
I ran to the lawn and in the snowy white drifts,
those nasty reindeer had left "little gifts".
I got an old shovel and started to scoop
neat little piles of "reindeer poop".
But to throw them away, seemed such a waste,
So I saved them, thinking ~ you might like a taste!
As I finished my task, which took quite awhile,
Old Santa passed by and he sheepishly smiled.
And I heard him exclaim as he rose in the sky ~
"Well, they're not potty trained, but at least they can fly!"

Poem #6

We were awakened when we heard Santa call,
Dash away, Dash away, Dash away all."
But soon we discovered, out on our lawn,
Santa and his reindeer were all gone.
With our little shovel we started to scoop,
All of the droppings ... "YUCK", reindeer poop!
But then we so generously filled up your sack.
Hope you have a Merry Christmas and enjoy your snack!!!"



** More Poops And Soups ::  Elf Poop,  Mice Poop,  Moose Poop,  Penguin Poop


Adapted From:  MommySavers,  iHeart Naptime

Christmas Poem - Magical Reindeer Food - Reindeer Soup


Thanks For Visiting
LazsRealm
LazsRealm