Soundtrack1: The Christmas That I Know - Various

Song For Today ... The Christmas That I Know · Katherine Liner

I've watched a few of the Hallmark Christmas Movies and there is always one song I could never figure out who sang it but loved.... Finally an Answer

Movies featuring this song have a been ... "Christmas in the City (2013),  "Family for Christmas" (2015), "Hearts of Christmas" (2016) [Played when they go ice-skating],
 
Also Lifetime's Holiday Movies such as "A Gingerbread Romance" (2018) and
 "A Gift Wrapped Christmas" (2015) [Played as Charlie and Owen decorate their Christmas tree - mark 52:40]


The Christmas That I Know · Katherine Liner IMDb
Finally the whole song!!    Release date: October 30, 2018  ℗ 2018 Single Recordings  


https://www.youtube.com/embed/4Dn4syJIIOg

Spotify

Apple Music

Deezer

Thanks For Visiting

LoriAnn
LoriAnn