12 Days AFTER christmas


12 Days Of Christmas, Epiphany, Twelfth Night

The Twelve Days of Christmas, celebrating the days from the birth of Jesus until the arrival of the Magi or Wise Men on Epiphany on January 5th or 6th...depending on tradition... since the middle ages.

The 12 Days of Christmas end on Epiphany or Twelfth Night, when the Magi or 3 Wise Men reached the manger of Jesus...

On the 1st Day Of Christmas, my true love gave to me... A Partridge In A Pear Tree

On the 2nd Day Of Christmas, my true love gave to me... Two Turtle Doves...

On the 3rd Day Of Christmas, my true love gave to me... Three French Hens...

On the 4th Day Of Christmas, my true love gave to me... 4 Calling birds... 

On the 5th Day Of Christmas, my true love gave to me... 5 Golden Rings... 

On the 6th Day Of Christmas, my true love gave to me... 6 Geese a Laying... 

On the 7th Day Of Christmas, my true love gave to me... 7 Swans a'Swimming... 

On the 8th Day Of Christmas, my true love gave to me... 8 Maids a'milking...

On the 9th Day Of Christmas, my true love gave to me... 9 Ladies Dancing...

On the 10th Day Of Christmas, my true love gave to me... 10 Lords a-Leaping...

On the 11th Day Of Christmas, my true love gave to me...  11 Pipers Piping...

On the 12th Day Of Christmas, my true love gave to me...  12 Drummers Drumming....



Thanks For Visiting

LazsRealm
LazsRealm