Door 18: One More Sleep

Song for today: "One More Sleep"... Leona Lewis

'Cause I've got 5 more nights of sleeping on my own / 4 more days until you're coming home / 3 more dreams of you and mistletoe / 2 more reasons why I love you so / I've got 5 more nights until you're next to me / 4 more days of being lonely / 3 more wishes I can barely breathe / If I can make it to Christmas Eve then it's /

One more sleep  (one more sleep until it's Christmas) / One more sleep  (Can't believe how much I missed us) / One more sleep  (One more sleep until it's Christmas) / One more sleep....


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-_1-uJ6Ml4
This song is literally a modern Christmas classic. 
One More Sleep has sold over 730,000+ copies alone in UK and is now certified as PLATINUM recently in late 2019.

#LeonaLewis #OneMoreSleep #UKChristmasQueen #HappyHolidays


Thanks For Visiting
LoriAnn
LoriAnn